MUNGER PLACE CHURCH RECEIVES 50% OF ALL PROCEEDS
All purchases from this bookshelf support Munger Place Church.
In fact, all purchases made from Amazon – books, electronics, supplies – that start from this bookshelf will support Munger Place Church.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon, Inc.
GETTING THINGS DONE: THE ART OF STRESS-FREE PRODUCTIVITY by David Allen
In today's world, yesterday's methods just don't work. In Getting Things Done, veteran coach and management consultant David Allen shares the breakthrough methods for stress-free performance that he has introduced to tens of thousands of people across the country. Allen's premise is simple: our productivity is directly proportional to our ability to relax. Only when our minds are clear and our thoughts are organized can we achieve effective productivity and unleash our creative potential. In Getting Things Done Allen shows how to:
* Apply the "do it, delegate it, defer it, drop it" rule to get your in-box to empty
* Reassess goals and stay focused in changing situations
* Plan projects as well as get them unstuck
* Overcome feelings of confusion, anxiety, and being overwhelmed
* Feel fine about what you're not doing
From core principles to proven tricks, Getting Things Done can transform the way you work, showing you how to pick up the pace without wearing yourself down.